How to remove MDM from iPhone, iPad and iPod?
Here are the steps to remove MDM profile from the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
- Open “Settings” App.
- Scroll down and then tap on “General” section from the left menu
- Scroll down all the way and then tap on “Device Management”
- Then tap on “MDM Profile”
- Then tap on “Remove Management”
- If it ask for a passcode, Please enter your passcode
- From now on device will no longer controlled by a remote person
The above steps will remove the remote management control from the device.
Below are the image illustrations.
Open “Settings” App and then got to “General Section”
Scroll down all the way and then tap on “Device Management”
Now tap on “MDM Profile”
Now tap on “Remove Management”
To Remove MDM from Android based devices, Please refer to this article.