Apple Business Manager (ABM)
ABM Bulk App Deployment
Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) using Codeproof
Apple Business Manager - Apps Deployment
Migrating Apple devices into ABM(DEP) using Apple Configurator 2
Enabling Supervised Mode for iPhone and iPad
Mobile Alert Management
Cloud Console TWO Factor (2FA) Authentication
Device Lookup by Phone Number, IMEI, ICCID or Employee Name
Mobile Device Management Software System Auditing
How to manage mobile devices and apps using Codeproof?
iOS7 system properties are available
How to ping a device using Codeproof?
Securing Chrome Browser and Web Filtering in Android
Secure Browser and Web Content Filtering
Securing Safari Browser and Web filtering in iPhone-iPad
iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch Parental Controls in Codeproof
Configure Office365 email accounts in mobile devices
Configuring Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Email on Samsung Devices
Configuring Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Email on LG devices
How to configure Office365 email or Exchange EAS on Apple devices
How To Articles
Mobile Device Management
What are Web Apps?
Device Admin Deprecation - What you need to know?
Google Workspace and Codeproof
Paid Apps and Managed Play Store
Managed Google Playstore
Restricting access to Account Management
Battery Level low notifications
Android Enterprise Custom Messages
Factory Reset Protection (FRP)
Android Enterprise Policies
Selectively deploying apps from the managed playstore
Android Enterprise (AE) Setup
Network Monitoring in Android
Enabling pre-loaded system apps in Android Enterprise
What is Android Enterprise?
Apple Device Management
Web clips in Apple Devices
What is a supervised device?
iOS App Bundle Id
Apple Watch MDM Policies
iOS 9 MDM Restriction Policies
Blocking AppStore in Apple Devices
iPhone and iPad Restriction Policies
iOS 8 Mobile Device Management (MDM) Policies
What's new in iOS 6 MDM?
iOS7 background apps from being killed by App Switcher
Configuring iOS 7 App Policies
Deploying iOS Configuration Profiles using Profile Manager
Suspending and Hiding Apps in Android
Blocking the default applications in Apple Devices
How to block all the downloaded apps in iOS?
Deploying Web Apps in Android Enterprise
Amazon Flex App Deployment
How to update Google Play Store app
iOS App Deployment
iOS Enterprise App Deployment
How to Deploy Mobile Apps through Codeproof Platform
Android App deployment
How to find iTunes store id or App id?
Data Leakage Prevention(DLP)
Remotely locking Android devices
How to remotely wipe all the data from Android Phone
Phone Remote Lock and Remote Data Wipe By SMS
How to remotely lock the device with a recovery key?
Android MDM Setup using ADB Script
Android Enterprise - Keep All System Apps
Android Zero-touch Enrollment
QR Code Enrollment
Android Enterprise QR Code Generation
Apple Devices Enrollment Techniques
Profile based MDM enrollment for Apple Devices - BYOD Scenario
Device Enrollment Wizard
Bulk Device Enrollment
GPS Location Tracking
GPS location tracking using Codeproof
Prevent end users from disabling GPS Locations
Tracking the physical location of iPhone and iPad devices using MDM
How to enable location permissions?
How to prevent the location service from being turned off?
How to prevent someone from disabling find my iphone?
How to improve mobile phone location accuracy
Enabling Single App mode in iPhone, iPad and iPod
Android Kiosk with Multiple and Single App Mode
How to turn-off kiosk mode?
Mobile Kiosk Branding
Mobile Apps whitelisting
How to prevent the Mobile Device Management protection from being turned off?
How to protect MDM profile in the device?
Force Syncing contacts in the Contact Manager
Disable Contacts Sync in the Outlook Exchange Email
Android Enterprise Permission Management
How to enable Android app permissions?
Block apps based on android permissions
Mobile apps access permissions monitoring using Codeproof
Remove MDM from ABM-DEP Enrolled Devices
Disable MDM using a code
How to remove Codeproof ?
Remove Device Admin MDM
Removing Android Enterprise MDM
How to remove MDM from iPhone, iPad and iPod?
Screenlock and Passcode
How to remotely enforce password in Android Phones and Tablets?
iOS Passcode Management
Device screenlock status and enabling passcode policy
Remotely locking iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch devices
How to unlock iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices?
How to enable passcode lock in iPhone and iPad
How to turn off Passcode Lock on iPhone and iPad
Changing Android device display language
Mobile Expense Control
Data Usage Monitoring
How to limit mobile data usage?
Call Tracking and Mobile Expense Control
How to optimize Battery usage and Data usage in Android?
Products and Services
Codeproof® Call Blocker
Secured Remote Access
SiteSecure - Campus Camera Blocking
Managed Mobile Hotspot
Updated by Satish Shetty
The Codeproof MDM Administrator can remotely deploy android apps to hundreds of devices simultaneously. Here are the steps.
1. Deploy apps from Google Playstore.
- Go to EMM and then go to "Android Enterprise"
- Click on "Approve App from Playstore"
- Search the app and "Approve it"
- Continue with the "App Permission" dialog and "Save it"
- The approved apps will be pushed to device automatically.
- If you want to push it instantly, go to "Policy Manager" and then select the device node from the left side tree.
- On right side panel, go to "Playstore Manager"
- Select the app from the list and then click on "Install App".
- The app will be installed instantly. See below image illustrations.
Search and Approve App:
Approve the selected App:
Instantly install apps:
2. Silently Install APKs on a single or group of android devices.
- Go to Mobile Policy Manager
- Select a device device or a group of devices from the left menu.
- Right side, select "Samsung Security" and then select "Command Center"
- In the Command Center, Select "Install Application" command and then select a APK from your computer and upload it.
- You can also push Application configuration data (json, xml or text blob) as part of the deployment. This data will be stored in the device and accessible via our api interface in the device.
- APK will be installed instantly on a selected mobile devices.
- Apps will be installed silently and no end user confirmation is required on Samsung and LG platforms. See below image illustrations.
3. Centrally push APKs to all the enrolled mobile devices.
- Login to Codeproof console and go to "App Store" from top menu bar.
- Click on "Add new App" and enter the app name and publisher name.
- Click on "Browse" button to Upload a Android app package (APK) from your computer.
- Make sure to select "Deploy" checkbox and Hit "Save"
- Now Go to "Mobile Policy Manager" from the top menu and select a group of devices from the left-side tree panel. Right click on a group and select "Device Ping" command to wake-up the devices.
- Now APK will be installed instantly on those selected devices. Apps will be installed silently and no end user confirmation is required on Samsung and LG platforms. Rest of the devices will install the app next time when they contact Codeproof Server automatically.
NOTE: If you get a security prompt, please make sure that "App installation from unknown sources" are enabled in the device "Settings". See below image. You can remotely enable this settings via cloud console for "Samsung" and "LG" Mobile devices. Please go to "Device Restrictions" tab to control this settings.